Just started racing and not sure what you should be doing? This one’s for you, an easy to follow, effective approach to structured training. We gently ease you into being a coached athlete and educate you along the way, training zones, intervals, race tactics, power meters – all you need to know to become a more effective racer.
- Money back guarantee
- TrainingPeaks basic athlete account
- Start-up interview/consultation
- Goal planning
- Individualised training plan tailored to your needs
- Personal slack channel with you and your coaches for communications*
- Training schedule posted: monthly
- Training schedule updates: 1 per month
- HR/Power/GPS File Review: none
* We expect a higher volume of communication during the first few weeks after signing up with us, this is normal and included in the setup fee.
TrainingPeaks basic athlete account
Upload and analyse all your data. All you need to get up and running with a structured plan.
- Information gathering about you (medical history, equipment at disposal, time to train)
- Establish goals and objectives, what do you want to do?
- Agree on the duration of the coaching period – usually at least 3 months
What’s included in the setup?
The initial setup process for a new athlete is quite time consuming but a necessary process hence the additional once off fee. Here is what it includes:
- Establish your current fitness levels by building a fitness profile
- Work out strengths and weaknesses
- Setting HR and power zones
- FTP setting for those that train with power
- Establish athlete type (Sprinter, TTer, All-rounder, Pursuiter) for those that train with power
- Creation of the ATP (Annual Training Plan) with goals, phases and training hours established
- Create workouts and apply to the plan for the first phase
What else do we offer?
- Athlete forum (Slack channel) for sharing information with all Pedal Action athletes
- Periodic group sessions to work on specific skills e.g. sprint workshops, climbing skills, TT setup and training camps for race teams.
- Event support