Been racing for a little while but not elite level? This one’s for you, get some structure and direction in your training, target some goals and get on the podium 🙂
- Money back guarantee
- TrainingPeaks premium athlete account
- Start-up interview/consultation
- Goal planning
- Individualised training plan tailored to your needs
- Personal slack channel with you and your coaches for communications*
- Training schedule posted: monthly
- Training schedule updates: 1 per month
- HR/Power/GPS File Review: weekly
* We expect a higher volume of communication during the first few weeks after signing up with us, this is normal and included in the setup fee.
TrainingPeaks premium athlete account
Upload and analyse all your data in detail. The price of the account is included in the coaching package for standard and premium customers for the duration that you remain a Pedal Action customer (normally $120-$240/year depending on how you pay for it).
- Information gathering about you (medical history, equipment at disposal, time to train)
- Establish goals and objectives, what do you want to do?
- Agree on the duration of the coaching period – usually at least 3 months
What’s included in the setup?
The initial setup process for a new athlete is quite time consuming but a necessary process hence the additional once off fee. Here is what it includes:
- Establish your current fitness levels by building a fitness profile
- Work out strengths and weaknesses
- Setting HR and power zones
- FTP setting for those that train with power
- Establish athlete type (Sprinter, TTer, All-rounder, Pursuiter) for those that train with power
- Creation of the ATP (Annual Training Plan) with goals, phases and training hours established
- Create workouts and apply to the plan for the first phase
What else do we offer?
- Athlete forum (Slack channel) for sharing information with all Pedal Action athletes
- Periodic group sessions to work on specific skills e.g. sprint workshops, climbing skills, TT setup and training camps for race teams.
- Event support